How Massage Can Help
Massage therapy has been used for many thousands of years as a natural pain relief approach. We use massage therapy in our Yakima, WA office, as it works great in conjunction with the chiropractic care that Dr. Bill Kroner provides. Massage does much more than just feel great. It also offers many benefits as well. Some are physical and others are psychological, and here are just a few of each:
- Pain reduction (back, neck, shoulder, legs, arm, and headache pain)
- Increased range of motion and flexibility
- Improved circulation
- Greater immune system function
- Enhanced sports performance
- Reduced depression and anxiety
- Increased levels of energy
- Lower levels of fatigue
- Reduced insomnia
- Easier labor and delivery for expecting mothers
- Reduced stretch marks
- Less scar tissue
Advantages like these have been seen to be extremely helpful for individuals who suffer with chronic conditions such as arthritis and asthma. Massage therapy has also proven advantageous for burn injury patients, people with high blood pressure, and women who suffer from premenstrual syndrome. Even preterm infants have shown benefits with massage therapy as they have increased levels of weight gain.
To learn more about the massage therapy services we offer in Yakima, WA, give our office a call at (509) 972-4000.