Employment Opportunity at Kroner Chiropractic
LMP Opening @ Our busy office in Yakima!
- Must do chart notes in our chiropractic software (onsite training available).
- Afternoon/Early evening hours and 2 Saturday mornings/month.
- Office Manager will help with obtaining all necessary paperwork for NPI numbers and becoming preferred status with insurance companies.
- LMP is required to maintain: license, malpractice insurance (minimum 1/3 million policy), black scrubs for uniform and do their massage room laundry (washer/dryer onsite).
- LMP is expected to help with scheduling and posting charges for massage clients HOWEVER we do have a full-time staff to cover phones so there is very little of this the LMP actually does. (onsite training available)
- All supplies (linens, lotions, essential oils, candles, etc) covered by Office Manager.
- Our office does a lot with rehab so our LMP’s will need to be proficient in therapeutic/medical massage techniques. However, we always have clients that need the relaxation/spa feel to their experiences.
- Wages/benefits will be discussed in person during interviews.
Please contact us if you would be a good fit.